Are You Concerned?

If you are feeling worried about your own relationship or someone else’s, there are many people who can help you to work through the situation and get access to the help you need.

Confused or worried?

Are you worried about someone you care about or yourself, but unsure if you need help?  Family Violence can include physical, sexual and emotional violence, and involves a person using power to control someone whom they should love and care for. If you’re unsure about what Family Violence is, you can read and learn more about it here.

Youth image

Are you worried about your own safety?

If you are concerned about your own safety, or feeling scared, worried or helpless, then it is time to Get Help.

If you are in danger

Call the Police on 111

Call Women’s Refuge on 0800 REFUGE (0800 733 843)

Concerned about your own behaviour?

Are you worried that you’re causing pain to someone who you love and care for?  Are you feeling trapped and unable to control your anger?

If it’s all getting too much, and you’re worried that things are getting out of control, it may be time to Seek Help.

Call SVS-Living Safe on 03 548 3850.

Need help now?

If you, or someone you know, needs urgent help, call one of these numbers NOW:

Women's Refuge
03 548 3353
SVS - Living Safe
03 548 3850

Members' Area